Friday, November 4, 2011

Update- Temporarily Closing Requests

Hello and welcome to Wrapped Up in Hope!

I feel awful making another "hold" update as I had just had one on here for flooding in my house and neighborhood. Unfortunately this new delay is quite necessary. Since the loss of my sweet angel I am now pregnant. I am nearing the end of my pregnancy and will be delivering via repeat c-section in just 3 short weeks. The blankie request list has grown quite large and I fear if it gets any bigger I will not be able to finish all the blankie requests in time before delivery and I know I shall be quite busy afterward as well. I hate putting off requests unless I can help it so the only other alternative that I can see is to temporarily close the blankie requests. I feel terrible about having to do this but the requests have been booming lately and I am becoming a bit overwhelmed with such short amount of time to get them out. I hope all future visitors understand. Again I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and I will open the requests as soon as I can.

Thank you,
Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment